National Entreprenuers Day
Sep 17, 2021
National Entrepreneur’s Day is November 17th. Celebrate with XO and our parent company Vista Global by entering to win our “New Heights of Success” contest. We recognize what a key role entrepreneurs play in not only our success, but also the success of the economy at large. We are looking to praise those who have shed their blood, sweat, and tears in order to reach the pinnacle of success.
We’re inviting entrepreneurs from every industry to tell us your unique stories. Send us materialsthat encompass your interesting rise up the ladder of success, from interviews you’ve conducted, to articles or books you’ve written, news stories you’ve been featured in, and whatever else provides insight into what drives you.
We will choose three winners to be featured across our social media channels and in an email shared with our sophisticated flying community. We are also offering each of our winners a complimentary Signature Access Membership for a year. If you have a great entrepreneurial success story to tell, please send your submission to HeightsOfTalent@FlyXO.com.
This initiative is part of our larger “Heights of Talent” competition, which celebrates exceptionalcreative individuals – whose careers have been disrupted by the pandemic - and introduces them to our community of flyers. Again, please enter to win by emailing your submissions to HeightsOfTalent@FlyXO.com. This is your opportunity to inspire so many others and continue to reach new altitudes of recognition and success.
To learn more about this post, our Membership Programs, or some of our top flight routes such as Austin to Los Angeles, Manila to Jakarta, or Rhineland to New York, please feel free to contact our team:
See below to view the complete contest rules. XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed US or foreign air carriers. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at flyxo.com/legal/. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.
- Any individual over the age of eighteen is eligible to participate in the contest (“Eligible Participant”). In order to participate, Eligible Participants must submit materials such as interviews, features in news or print media, and articles or books authored by the Eligible Participant to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to December 17, 2020.
- Submissions made after 11:59 P.M. (EST) on December 16, 2020 will not be counted towards the contest. Non-conforming entries will be rejected and ineligible for contest prizes. XO is not responsible for submissions that are sent but not received by XO for any reason. Any entrant using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. Only two entries are allowed per Eligible Participant. Only one contest prize will be awarded per Eligible Participant.
- XO shall select one Eligible Participant as a winner of the promotional prize (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize shall consist of a complimentary one-year XO Signature Access Membership (“Complimentary Membership”). The Complimentary Membership is subject to the terms and conditions of the Signature Access Membership Agreement, which will be provided to the Eligible Participant following announcement of the Grand Prize winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Complimentary Membership provides access to air transportation and other services arranged by XO; it does not entitle the holder to free air transportation or other services.
- The winner will be notified via email to the address provided to XO upon submission of the contest entry (“Notice”).
- If the winner does not respond to the Notice within twenty-four hours from receipt, another winner will be selected. Failure to respond within the time frame listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the Grand Prize.
- All photos, drawings, text, video, and any other content or information (collectively and severally, “Materials”) submitted by you to XO shall become the sole and exclusive property of XO, and XO shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
- XO may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
- By submitting Materials to XO, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to XO free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- You acknowledge and agree that XO shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that Materials submitted by you may be made available by XO for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to XO. By submitting Materials to XO, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
- You agree to hold XO and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with XO’s use of the Materials submitted to XO and used in any manner in XO’s sole and absolute discretion and administration of this contest.
- All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- Neither XO, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. XO is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by XO.
- A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- XO reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
- XO reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
- By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
- A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to XO and requesting the list.
- Entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by XO, unless prohibited by law.