Are you planning to travel in a private jet to Ibiza?
Ibiza is the ultimate European summer destination and there's no better way to get there than by booking a private flight through XO. From the clear blue water to the parties, there are plenty of reasons to visit this Spanish island.
Arrive rested and ready for whatever you have planned with our comfortable and convenient aviation solution. We have plenty of beautifully designed cabins to choose from, so you can travel in the utmost comfort whether it's for a family getaway or a business trip with colleagues. Plus, we take care to meet your specific requirements and ensure your upcoming private jet flight to Ibiza is just what you're looking for.
Where can I charter a private jet flight to Ibiza from?
What private jets can I charter to Ibiza?
Choose from more than 2,400 aircraft to find the ideal size and features for your upcoming trip. The available options include:
- Super Midsize
- Large Cabin
- Ultra-Long Range
Places to visit in Ibiza
- Cala Conta: Relax and unwind along 800 meters of golden sand and crystal-clear waters at one of Ibiza's most popular beaches. You'll find Cala Conta on the western coastline. It's advised to arrive early to secure your spot due to its popularity.
- Playa de Ses Salines: Perfect for most travellers, this stunning beach has a child-friendly stretch as well as one more suited to adults. There are several beach bars and restaurants along the coastline, serving great food to accompany the beautiful views.
- Pacha: Enjoy incredible music and great drinks while dancing the night away at one of the world's most iconic clubs. Pacha hosts a range of special events that offer glamour and fun for you to enjoy.
- Ibiza Cathedral: The Catedral de Eivissa sits in Ibiza's Old Town and is a must-visit for culture buffs. You'll also get some of the best views of the sea, making it a great place for taking pictures.
Where to eat in Ibiza
- Etxeko Ibiza: Sitting in the BLESS Hotel Ibiza, Etxeko is one of the best fine-dining experiences to try on the island. 12-time Michelin-star chef Martín Berasategui brings tastes from San Sebastian combined with local Ibizan ingredients.
- Sublimotion: Two-time Michelin-star chef Paco Roncero presents a unique fine dining experience filled with style and decadence. This is limited to just 12 guests per night and will have you tasting delicious, haute Mediterranean cuisine.
- Es Torrent: This is one of the most well-known seafood restaurants on the island and can be found in a small remote cove close to Sant Josep. Dine, drink and enjoy breathtaking views at Es Torrent next time you visit Ibiza.
- Edén: Find Edén in the north of Ibiza to taste delicious food made from local and seasonal ingredients. This is a sustainable restaurant where you'll have brilliant views of the local landscape and ocean while you dine.
What events are on in Ibiza?
- Vuelta cicloturista a Ibiza: Ibiza's competitive mountain bike racing is an annual event. This race includes four stages that are split into traditional cycling and time trials.
- Eivissa Jazz Festival: Watch spectacular live performances from legends of the jazz industry across beautiful locations in Ibiza. Plus, there are screenings of iconic films about jazz, like Clint Eastwood's 'Bird'.
- Ibiza Light Festival: Look at the dazzling display of lights in Ibiza Town through video installations, effervescent effects, and projections. There'll be live performances and shows to watch too.
- International Music Summit: Ideal for professionals in the music industry, this three-day electronic dance music conference is an opportunity to inspire positive change from the boardroom to the dance floor. What's more, there'll be plenty of after parties that let you experience Ibiza's nightlife in style.
Meet the XO team
Our dedicated Client Services team workhard to ensure your every need is met. Please get in touch if you have any questions about our services or to make a request for your upcoming flight.
What makes XO special?
Private Jet Cost
The benefits of private jet charters over owning your own aircraft.
Ways to buy
Book flights on-demand or consider the unrivalled value and flexibility of XO Membership.
Current jet deals
One-way private charter and Shared Flight deals for our most popular routes.
Ways to fly
Book full charters or individual seats on private jets.
Why get an XO Membership?
- XO Shared Membership: Get limited access to seats aboard our Shared Flights to travel with like-minded individuals. This costs $595 and lets you fly on any of the aircraft types available.
- XO Membership: Choose our standard Membership for limited access to the Vista Members' fleet of over 360 aircraft. You'll earn up to 2% loyalty credit whenever you fly with an annual cost of $995 following a refundable minimum $100,000 deposit.
- XO Reserve: Our premium Membership for priority access to the Vista Members' fleet, the change to earn up to 4% loyalty credit on every flight, and improved cancellation terms. You'll pay a $995 annual fee and a $250,000 refundable minimum deposit.
You don't have to become a Member to fly with us, however, and you can fly on a buy-as-you-fly basis. Expect higher fees and hourly rates if you do this.
If you want advice when choosing your Membership, we can help. Contact us today if you want to talk through your options with one of our Client Services team.
FAQs about private flights to/from Ibiza
How much does it cost to hire a private jet to Ibiza?
The cost of your private jet to or from Ibiza will be determined by flight-specific factors like distance travelled, number of passengers and jet type. The easiest way to see how much the price of your private jet flight to Ibiza might cost is to try our
What is the best airport to travel to and from Ibiza?
Ibiza International Airport is the only one you can fly to and from on the island. This is located less than a 10-minute drive from Ibiza's center and you can arrange for one a car service to pick you up from the runway to take you straight there. Just let the concierge know if you want this service and we'll handle the rest.
Can I take my dog on a private plane?
Yes on private charters. Our pet policy means you can take your pet on board private flights to Ibiza. However, pets above 25lbs will need to be strapped to the back of a pilot's chair for take-off and landing to ensure their safety. Some may need to wear a muzzle if they're on the XO Restricted Breeds List.
If you've booked an individual seat, only Emotional Support Animals (ESA) and Service Dogs (SD) will be allowed on board. If you plan on travelling with one of these, we'll need the following details before we allow them onboard:
- An up-to-date letter written by a licensed mental health professional or medical physician on their letterhead, explaining the need for emotional support for reasons supported by the DSM-V
- Please note: The required documentation MUST be dated within one year of your scheduled departure date and given to us at least 48 hours before a flight. Plus, any pet above 25lbs will need its own seat regardless of ESA or SD status.
When is the best time to visit Ibiza?
You'll get the most out of your trip to Ibiza when you visit during July and August. This is the island's high season, so you can expect the best events and busiest crowds.
Which airports can I charter a private jet flight in Ibiza?
Regardless of where you're travelling from, there's just one airport that will accommodate your choice:
What's the weather like in Ibiza?