Private flights to Charlotte, NC
Are you planning to travel in a private jet to Charlotte?
A financial and cultural hub of the south, Charlotte offers a variety of specialfascinating museums, locals eateriess and bars, and a multitudeplethora of possibilitiesfor those who seek a more active trip. You can also choose toOr enjoy one of the manyparks the city has to offer. Booking private flights to Charlotte will ensure you travel in style and comfort. With thefreedom to fly from a wide range of locations, having convenient access to private jets meanyou can relax throughout the whole flight. Your friendly and experienced team of XO CabinHosts will take care of the rest. Get started by downloading the XO app today. Alternatively, contact us and a member of ourteam will be in touch.
Where can I charter a private flight to Charlotte from?
What private jets can I charter to Charlotte?
We provide access to an outstanding fleet of over 2,400 aircraft, so you'll have many choices when booking your private jet charter. Whether you're heading on a well-deserved family vacation or planning business travel for an important meeting, we have cabin types to suit all requirements:
- Ultra-Long Range
Places to go in Charlotte
- Carowinds – Travelling to Charlotte with the family? Enjoy award-winning thrills at this iconic Carolina destination. You'll find more than 60 world-class rides, a waterpark, and live entertainment for all to enjoy.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame – Explore the history of NASCAR all under one roof at this specialty museum. Step back in time through the ever-evolving exhibits and interactive experiences.
- The Bank of America Stadium – Take a tour of the impressive 75,525-seat Bank of America Stadium. Opened in 1996, the stadium was specifically designed for football and boasts luxury suites with optimal viewing positions.
- Billy Graham Library – Celebrate the life and works of one of the most influential voices of the 20th century at the Billy Graham Library. Relive historic moments of his life and take a tour of the restored Graham family home.
Where can I dine and stay in Charlotte?
If you're searching for excellent dining experiences during your time in Charlotte, we recommend the following:
- Barrington's Restaurant – Experts in New American cuisine, Barrington's serves classic comfort food, taking a modern approach to traditional dishes. Think deconstructed sushi, tagliatelle, and foie gras.
- Gallery Restaurant – Located in the Ballantyne Hotel, Gallery serves locally sourced Southern American-inspired cuisine that will tantalize those tastebuds.
- The Palm – This bustling bar and dining room is the perfect place to start the celebrations following the major sporting events that the city sees each year, from the NASCAR Cup Series to the PGA Championships.
- The Fig Tree at the Lucas House – This exquisite restaurant is a top establishment in Charlotte's fine dining scene. Enjoy a seasonal French and Italian-inspired menu, an award-winning wine list, and excellent service.
Continue the comfort you experienced on your private flight to Charlotte by staying in first-class resorts around the area. View our top picks below:
- Ballantyne Hotel and Lodge – Immerse yourself in complete luxury and experience southern hospitality at The Ballantyne Resort. Its convenient location means you're only a short distance away from premier shopping malls and nearby entertainment.
- The Ritz-Carlton – Escape to the Ritz-Carlton and enjoy contemporary décor and dramatic skyline views. Perfect for families, couples, and business professionals.
- Omni Charlotte – Expect a warm welcome at this city-center hotel. With comfortable guest rooms, refreshing cocktails, and an impressive rooftop pool, you'll have everything you need during your stay.
What events are on in Charlotte?
- Charlotte Dragon Boat Festival – The annual Dragon Boat Race takes place at Ramsey Creek Park and celebrates Asian cultures, diversity, and history. Expect live music, dance performances, and, of course, exciting action.
- Charlotte Caribbean Carnival – This vibrant festival is one of the best things to do in Charlotte during the summer. Amid a colorful parade, live music, and plenty of Caribbean food and drink, who will be crowned Queen of the Carnival?
- Charlotte Auto Show – This popular event features new cars from major manufacturers, alongside interactive exhibits and bags of entertainment. Ideal for those who love luxury vehicles and the latest innovative technology.
- Taste of Charlotte – This food festival provides over 100 local restaurants and food vendors for all to try, as well as live music and family-friendly fun.
Meet the XO Team
Our dedicated Client Services team will be on hand to make the booking of your private flight to Charlotte as smooth as possible. Simply get in touch with us today if you have any questions or want to learn more about private jet charters.
What Makes XO Special?
The Vista Members' fleet of more than 360 aircraft and the XO alliance fleet of 2,100+ aircraft offer global coverage for diverse trip and passenger requirements.
Ways to Buy
Book flights on demand or consider the unrivaled value and flexibility of XO Membership.
Ways to Fly
Book private charters or individual seats on private jets.
Private Jet Cost
The benefits of private jet charters over owning your own aircraft.
Why Get an XO Private Jet Membership?
Our rewarding XO Memberships boast outstanding benefits for all private flyers. Providing cost-effective and convenient travel solutions, we have several options available which can be tailored to your specific needs. These include:
- XO Shared Membership: Purchase the most accessible and transparent membership option at just $595 per year. Simply select an individual seat and share your private flight to Charlotte with like-minded individuals.
- XO Membership: Our standard Membership allows you to book the entire flight or a single seat. However you choose to fly, you can earn up to 2% loyalty credit with every flight. An annual cost of $995 and a refundable minimum deposit of $100,000 also get you full access to the XO Member benefits portfolio of travel and lifestyle partners.
- XO Reserve: Receive maximum benefits with our premium Membership option, costing just $995 annually with a refundable minimum deposit of $250,000. XO Reserve Members have priority access to the 360+ aircraft that are part of the Vista Members' fleet. Plus, you'll enjoy dynamic pricing, priority seating and boarding, and improved cancellation terms.
If you want a private flight to Charlotte without the membership commitment, we can still help. XO provide buy as you fly charters which are subject to higher fees and hourly rates in comparison to what Members pay.
To discuss your options, feel free to get in touch with our Client Services team who will offer advice and guidance as to which Membership option will be most suited to your travel needs.
FAQs About Private Flights to/from Charlotte
How much is a Private Flight to Charlotte, NC?
Private flights to Charlotte offer unrivaled comfort and relaxation. You'll enjoy complete convenience and privacy, ensuring you arrive at your destination with ease. Say goodbye to long check-in lines and the chaos that comes with baggage claim. Our professional Client Services team will take care of everything, so you don't have to worry about a thing.
What in-flight catering will you have available?
You'll find a wide variety of in-flight catering options. Shorter flights will allow time for a snack or light meal. Longer flights provide enough time to enjoy multiple-course meals.
Your in-flight catering choices will be dependent on your flight departure and arrival times. Various breakfast foods, such as bagels, yogurts, and fresh fruit, will typically be served on a morning flight. Early-evening flights enable you to choose a whole dinner fare if you'd prefer, including appetizer, bread, entrée and dessert.
Make sure to let our team know of any food allergies or dietary requirements ahead of departure so they can cater accordingly.
How do I book a private flight to Charlotte?
Booking a flight through XO is simple. Use our route planner to choose where you're flying from and where you'd like to fly to. Select your jet type and departure date and confirm your booking. You can also book your private jet charter using our mobile app or contact us and speak to a member of the team who can book your private flight to Charlotte for you.
Which airports can I charter a private flight to in Charlotte?
Regardless of the specific kind of private flight to Charlotte you choose, there are a few different airports in Charlotte that will accommodate your choice
What's the Weather like in Charlotte?