Three Things You May Not Know About XO
You may already know that XO provides an asset-light alternative to full and fractional jet ownership while delivering a premium end-to-end travel experience, but there are some things you may not know about us, such as:
- XO is part of Vista Global Holding, the world’s first private aviation ecosystem – which completes over 75,000 flights and moves over 160,000 passengers annually, while also employing over 1,600 professionals of 60 nationalities.
- The XO Dedicated Fleet currently boasts 180 aircraft (and growing) operated globally by VistaJet Limited, XOJET Aviation LLC, Red Wing Aviation, and Talon Air, LLC, with experience flying to 187 countries – representing 96% of the world.
- Becoming an XO Member can further elevate your travel life. We offer a range of XO Memberships to suit the diverse needs of every type of flyer and provide many enhanced benefits, such as:
- Flexible cancellations
- Up to 4% Loyalty Credits on each flight
- 0% service fee for members on all bookings
- Complimentary aircraft upgrades and guaranteed aircraft recovery
- No de-icing fees
- $250 catering credit per leg
- And many more advantages
Plus, you’ll have instant access to the aforementioned XO Dedicated Fleet*, as well as the ability to book travel on the safety-vetted XO Alliance Fleet of more than 2,100 jets, covering the full spectrum of cabin classes.
Now that you know all of this, contact an Aviation Advisor today and discover which XO Membership is the best fit for you.
To learn more about this post, our Membership Programs, or some of our top flight routes such as New York to Dallas, New York to Bahamas, or New York to Washington DC, please feel free to contact our team:
*excludes Global 7500 aircraft operated by VistaJet Limited.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed US or foreign air carriers. Membership is subject to the terms of the applicable Access Membership Agreement.