New Heights of Photography
Sep 17, 2021
Taking off behind our successful “New Musical Heights” competition, XO and our parent company Vista Global are continuing our innovative efforts to support creative individuals who have struggled during the pandemic. Our “New Heights of Photography” competition is open to all those – professionals and hobbyists – who have captured images through the window of an aircraft. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve photographed stunning mountains, ethereal clouds, thriving cities, or expansive farmland. Nor does it matter whether you’re at 30,000 feet or coming in for a landing. We’re looking for graphic composition, stunning lighting, and inspiring scenes of the planet we share.
This is a chance to expose your talent to hundreds of thousands of people. We’ll choose three winners, and their work will be featured in our emails, social media channels, on our blog, and in other marketing materials. We are also offering each of our winners a complimentary Signature AccessTM Membership for a year. Send your most compelling photographs - to email@example.com by April 1, 2021. Include a brief biography and a description and what you photographed – and when you took the shot.
Trusted worldwide, XO revolutionizes access to private aviation through our unique membership programs, operational excellence, and cutting-edge technology. Everything we do – such as offering transparent pricing on the XO mobile app, an unparalleled level of service, and fully refundable membership deposits – sets us apart while providing you with an elevated private aviation experience. The XO Experience.
Good luck – and keep shooting for perfection. It’s what motivates us, too.
To learn more about this post, our Membership Programs, or some of our top flight routes such as Chicago to Minneapolis, Milan to Moscow, or Boston to Philadelphia, please feel free to contact our team:
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed US or foreign air carriers. Membership is subject to the terms of the applicable Access Membership Agreement.
- Any individual over the age of eighteen is eligible to participate in the contest (“Eligible Participant”). In order to participate, Eligible Participants must submit a photograph they’ve taken through the window of an aircraft, a description of the photograph, including the date the photograph was taken and a brief biography to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 1, 2021.
- Submissions made after 11:59 P.M. (EST) on March 31, 2021 will not be counted towards the contest. Non-conforming entries will be rejected and ineligible for contest prizes. XO is not responsible for submissions that are sent but not received by XO for any reason. Any entrant using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. Only two entries are allowed per Eligible Participant. Only one contest prize will be awarded per Eligible Participant.
- XO shall select three Eligible Participants as winners of the promotional prize (the “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize shall consist of the following: (1) XO will announce your selection as winner via publication through its social media channels, email and blog; (2) XO will shall your photograph, along with information about you, to the XO community via at least one social media and/or email publication; (3) a complimentary, non-transferrable one-year XO Signature Access (non-Deposit) membership. The Signature Access membership is subject to the terms of the XO Signature Access Membership Agreement and Eligible Participant’s acceptance thereof.
- All winners will be notified via email to the address provided to XO upon submission of the contest entry (“Notice”).
- If the winner does not respond to the Notice within twenty-four hours from receipt, another winner will be selected. Failure to respond within the time frame listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the Grand Prize.
- All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally, “Materials”) submitted by you to XO shall become the sole and exclusive property of XO, and XO shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
- XO may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
- By submitting Materials to XO, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to XO free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- You acknowledge and agree that XO shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials submitted by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that Materials submitted by you may be made available by XO for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to XO. By submitting Materials to XO, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
- You agree to hold XO and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature arising in connection with XO’s use of the Materials submitted to XO and used in any manner in XO’s sole and absolute discretion and administration of this contest.
- All entrants and winners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- Neither XO, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. XO is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by XO.
- A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- XO reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
- XO reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
- By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
- A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to XO and requesting the list.
- Entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by XO, unless prohibited by law.