Experience a new farmstead concept
NewTree Ranch is a biodynamic ranch with a produce farm and animals, providing guests an experience that models a spiritual-ethical-ecological approach to agriculture, plant-based nutrition, and wellness.
Offering a secluded retreat for the discerning traveler, NewTree’s Ranch Estate, which sleeps up to eight guests, is set on 120 acres with two separate pastures. The Estate features four bedrooms, three lounge areas, a chef’s kitchen and a relaxing pool, with picturesque views of the Healdsburg Hills. Pets are always welcome!
NewTree Ranch is where sustainability and luxury join in harmony, inspiring guests to reconnect to nature in ways that are unique. Guests can spend their days in absolute privacy at the lake, in the garden, with the animals or simply relaxing by the pool. In addition, the staff at the ranch are experts in creating bespoke experiences ‒ from private yoga sessions at the stables or sound journeys at Lake Andreas.
The plant-based culinary program at NewTree Ranch allows guests to never leave the property. Gourmet meals made from the freshest ingredients grown on the property can be delivered to the home. Guests can also choose to dine al fresco with a candlelit, seed-to-table dinner in the garden. Every meal at NewTree is grown and prepared with love for everything.
If going out on the town is the order of the day, Healdsburg, with its world class wineries, 5-star restaurants, art galleries and shops, is just 5 miles away.
For more information, visit www.newtreeranch.com.
XO Member Benefits
XO Members are eligible for:
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- A special welcome amenity
- Breakfast and dinner for the entire party (maximum 8 people) one day per week during a stay
- Waived pet fees
- Complimentary round-trip transfers in a Tesla SUV between Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (IATA: STS, ICAO: KSTS) and NewTree Ranch
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
- For more information regarding XO’s COVID-19 Response.
- For more information regarding current travel guidance for Sonoma County, California.
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- 7-night minimum length of stay required.
- Offer applies to new and pre-existing bookings.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to NewTree Ranch’s discretion.
- Rates are not commissionable by any third-party, subject to NewTree Ranch’s discretion.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.