Situated in the heart of downtown Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Hotel Jackson redefines the art of western hospitality with exquisite accommodations in a pristine setting for an extraordinary luxury boutique hotel experience. Renowned for its modern take on authentic western design, Hotel Jackson was named “The Most Beautiful Hotel in Wyoming” by Architectural Digest. Each of its unique 55 rooms and suites is authentic to Jackson Hole’s history and landscape: natural stone, reclaimed barn wood, leather, rawhide, metal, and wool. All of the curated rooms also have natural gas fireplaces, spa-like bathrooms, Nespresso espresso machines, and L’Occitane bath products. The town of Jackson sits at the crossroads between urban and wild. Hotel Jackson offers the perfect basecamp to explore and experience the most wild and most intact ecosystems in the world, including Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, home to diverse wildlife, geologic wonders, and open spaces.
Dining options include the sumptuous FIGS restaurant and lounge serving fresh and authentic Mediterranean cuisine meant to share and hand-crafted cocktails; open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Deloney Board Room, flooded with natural light and with flexible design, is equipped with top-of-the-line audiovisual technology. Hotel guests also enjoy access to the exclusive Hotel Jackson Sacajawea Library, an intimate space for reading and relaxation. Hotel Jackson is the first LEED-built hotel in the Town of Jackson.
For more information, visit www.hoteljackson.com.
XO Member Benefits
XO Members are eligible for:
- Complimentary airport transfer from Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC) to Hotel Jackson
- A special seasonal Welcome Amenity
- A dedicated Concierge for XO Members
- A $50 daily credit at Hotel Jackson’s in-house restaurant and lounge, FIGS
- A complimentary room upgrade upon arrival (subject to availability)
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out based on availability at time of arrival/departure
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- 3-night minimum length of stay required.
- Offer applies to new and pre-existing bookings.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to Hotel Jackson’s discretion.
- Rates are not commissionable by any third party, subject to Hotel Jackson’s discretion.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.