Boutique hotel and cosmopolitan, laid-back luxury
Hotel Esencia is a majestic 50-acre estate at the midpoint between Tulum and Playa del Carmen in Mexico. Perfectly secluded from the world around it, the property is surrounded on the north by the primitive Mayan jungle and on the south by Xpu-Ha cove, often referred as the most beautiful stretch of the Mayan Riviera.
Hotel Esencia has enjoyed a storied past in this ancestral cradle of culture, cuisine, and comfort. Originally built as the private hideaway home of an Italian duchess, it later became a hotel, and, for some time, has been a sought after destination for honeymooners seduced by the serene comforts of this timeless mansion.
A new chapter began in 2014 with the arrival of a new owner and a bold, worldly outlook on how to savor paradise. The estate’s provenance as a place of leisure for nobility is the guiding inspiration for a modern reimagining. The Main House remains the hotel’s centerpiece, around which footpaths lead to only 42 suites and 3 villas where guests enjoy genuine privacy and top flight hospitality. Ideally situated far from huge resorts and the roar of pleasure boats, the immaculate bay of Xpu-Ha is a natural haven where each year sea turtles make their nests. Hotel Esencia invites the happy few who know how rare it is to find a place that is truly unique, to make it their home in the tropics.
For more information, visit www.hotelesencia.com.
XO Member Benefits
XO Members are eligible for the following benefits when booking a stay at Hotel Esencia:
- Complimentary round-trip ground transportation between Cancún International Airport (MMUN) and Hotel Esencia
- Complimentary 50-minute massage per reservation at the Esencia Spa
- Complimentary room upgrade upon check-in, subject to availability
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email email@example.com.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- 3-night minimum length of stay required.
- Offer applies to new and pre-existing bookings.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to Hotel Esencia’s discretion.
- Rates are not commissionable by any third-party, subject to Hotel Esencia’s discretion.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.