Part wilderness retreat, part gated community, part summer camp
Hidden Pond is a private luxury Maine resort, tucked away on 60 acres of pristine birch forest in coastal Kennebunkport, open seasonally May through October.
You’ll know you’re in for an altogether different vacation the moment that you arrive. Part wilderness retreat, part gated community, part summer camp – you’ll experience feelings of nostalgia, calmness and relaxation before you even settle into your cottage. Whether you choose a one-bedroom bungalow, a one or two-story, two-bedroom cottage, or one of the brand new Treetop Lodge accommodations featuring studios and one bedroom suites, Hidden Pond offers a tranquil escape for couples and families alike. Designed for total privacy with considerable space between each cottage, Hidden Pond is the perfect place to reconnect with both the natural environment and the most important people in your life.
Hidden Pond’s restaurant, Earth, takes pride in crafting outstanding, innovative cuisine that utilizes seasonal ingredients sourced from local food purveyors and hand-picked at Hidden Pond’s organic garden, The Farm. Those who wish to enjoy a drink by one of Hidden Pond’s two pools can imbibe at the Back Porch Bar, which serves up local brews and fruit-infused cocktails. A luxury spa, Tree Spa, is also on-site to offer the gift of relaxation. For more active guests, Hidden Pond offers an array of fitness amenities and activities, such as hiking trails, biking, paddle boarding, yoga, and more. Hidden Pond delivers the unique combination of natural serenity, rustic luxury, and close proximity to all of Kennebunkport’s attractions.
For more information, visit www.hiddenpondmaine.com.
XO Member Benefits
XO Members are eligible for the following benefits when booking a stay at Hidden Pond:
- A 10% discount off of Hidden Pond’s best available published rates
- Complimentary round-trip ground transportation between Portland International Jetport (KPWM) or Sanford Seacoast Regional Airport (KSFM) and Hidden Pond in a BMW X7 luxury SUV
- A $150 credit per reservation to be used at any on-property restaurant, spa or retail location
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email email@example.com.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
- For more information regarding XO’s COVID-19 Response.
- For more information regarding Hidden Pond’s COVID-19 Response.
- For more information regarding current Maine travel guidance.
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- 3-night minimum length of stay required.
- Offer applies to new and pre-existing bookings.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to Hidden Pond’s discretion.
- Rates are not commissionable by any third-party, subject to Hidden Pond’s discretion
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.