Austin Municipal Airport
Austin Municipal Airport, also known as AUM, is a publicly owned airport located in Minnesota, USA.
The airport has been active since April of 1940.
The airport is located 2 miles east of the central business district of Austin, in Mower County, Minnesota, United States.
- The airport is at an elevation of 1,234 feet above sea level.
- The airport covers an area of 278 acres.
- A 12-month period ending in May 2009 saw the airport cater to 25,420 aircraft operations. 98% were in general aviation, with the remainder in air taxi and military.
- In 2009, the airport had 25 aircraft based within it, with 80% single engine and the remainder jet engines.
- The airport has a single concrete runway, 17/35, which is 5,800 by 100 feet.
Have you ever heard of a no-frills ride? That doesn't apply here, as the Challenger 300 comes standard with specially redesigned seats, one of the quietest cabins in private aviation, and free WiFi on board so you can get it done in the air, whatever that "it" may be.
What to dress for